Wine Me Up! The Hundred-Bottle Cellar is now available in the Kindle Store for $2.99!
This has everything you need to know to start a wine cellar: what and how much to buy, how long to store, how to serve, and what to pair with.
Look for more titles in the weeks ahead.
Here’s the highlights of how to put together a hundred-bottle cellar – this will set you up for any dinner and any occasion.
- Chardonnay: 12 bottles total of 3 different styles.
- Semi-Sweet: 8 bottles of Riesling, Gewurztraminer, and Torrontes.
- Light-Bodied Whites: 4 Sauvignon Blanc, 4 Pinot Grigio, 2 White Bordeaux, and 2 Albarino.
- Full-Bodied Whites: 4 bottles of Viognier or White Rhone.
- Italian Reds: 1 Amarone or Ripasso, 3 Chianti/Sangiovese, 2 Montepulciano d’Abbruzzo, and 2 of either Aglianico, Nero d’Avola, or Barbera.
- Pinot Noir: 6 bottles.
- Merlot: 4 bottles.
- Rhone Blends: 4 bottles.
- Australian Shiraz: 4 bottles.
- Pinotage: 2 bottles.
- Tempranillo: 4 bottles.
- Bordeaux/Meritage: 6 bottles.
- Cabernet: 6 bottles.
- Zinfandel: 2 bottles.
- Malbec: 4 bottles.
- Rose: 4 bottles of dry rosé.
- Dessert: 1 bottle each of Tawny and Ruby Port, and 2 bottles of Ice Wine, late harvest, or botrytis white dessert wine.
- Sparkling: 4 bottles of Cava.
Check out the forthcoming ebook for further details.